Learn all about Orphan listings and how to fix them. Join us for 4 video calls and join the private Facebook group for support during the week.
We’ll go over the different listing types, Variation themes, I’ll walk you through using the Variation Wizard, filling in blank Flat File Templates, dealing with error codes and so much more!
- Getting organized
- Identifying the different types of listings- Parent, Child, and Orphans
- How are orphans created?
- Understanding Variation Themes
- Variation Wizard walk through
- Live template uploads and help solving errors presented in Processing Reports.
- Case templates and opening cases
- Generating your own list of orphans
- Identifying Parents vs Orphans on the Amazon.com page
- Recognizing Invisible Parents/Mini-Families
- Identifying good target Parent listings
- Filling in a blank Flat File Template to create a Parent Listing walk through
We’ll have a members only facebook group for questions and support during the week, along with homework assignments and downloadable content.
Want to be the first to know when this is available?
sign up and we’ll shoot you an email a week before spaces open up for the workshops.